Tbilisi Creative City. Walk on the wild side
Dates: January-December 2019 | Duration: 1/2 day | Price: € 40,--
Tour for cultural enthusiasts, we grant access to
Tblisi's vibrant art scene, visit unique creative spaces, and meet the creators
and personalities behind them, the city’s most promising
emerging artistic talent and get an exclusive presentation of original artworks
and special editions behind studio doors. Unlike a regular gallery
or a contemporary art museum experience, we are all about tapping into
Tbilisi's thriving art scene, showing people what happens behind the
scenes in art
production, and making art accessible, personal and touchable. The tours
usually around 5 hours, which involves gallery visits, studio visits,
people to hidden backyards, and telling stories of the city.
- Exploring the city’s creative scene, from off the beaten track arts destinations to the bestcontemporary art galleries, artist studios and other hotspots in Tbilisi.
- Meeting gallery managers, curators, and artists to learn more about Tiblisi's art scene
The meeting point is just at 10.00 am outside the exit of the metro station Rustaveli
Dates and Prices
Group tour price (8 – 12 person)*
Private tour price (min.2 persons)
January – December
* Pricing is per person. Contact us for
pricing for other group sizes.
- Transport in confortable vehicule
- Accompaniment by an English, German, Russian speaking expert in Arts
- Brochure "Tbilisi Creative City"
What's not included:
- Lunch (~ 10 €)
- Tipping for driver-guide
Tbilisi Art Nouveau Walking